Love it!!! Addy came over to see what Jessa was chuckling about and started giggling while watching the video. (c: I hope you girls had a good day together today!
I had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! Now I'm almost three and ready for my birthday party! It's a Hello Kitty party and some of my friends from daycare will be there too! I'm so excited!
Jessa updated 03/20/11
NEW PICS 03/20/11
Jessa wanted to change the oil in her car like Daddy did to his.
NEW PICS 11/02/10
A day at Zonkers with her buddy Kason, who kisses her goodbye every time they play! According to Kason's mom, Jessa's the only one he kisses. Uh-oh!!
The playdate ended with more playtime at our house.
NEW PICS 08/17/10
NEW PICS 06/20/10
NEW PICS 02/25/10
NEW PICS 12/30/09
NEW PICS 10/23/09
NEW PICS 07/15/09
NEW PICS 07/04/09
NEW PICS 06/01/09
NEW PICS 05/07/09
Jessa's favorite position when drinking her sippy cup.
Jessa watching her favorite TV show: The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Love it!!! Addy came over to see what Jessa was chuckling about and started giggling while watching the video. (c: I hope you girls had a good day together today!
ReplyDelete