Find out what Jessa's UP to and IN to!

We hope you enjoy viewing pictures, videos and stories of our Jessa!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jessa is Getting So Big!

We are amazed each day with Jessa and the things she's learning, doing, and saying. She's recognizing letters and numbers, using three and four word sentences, and singing. Yes, singing! It's so cute, but I haven't been able to get it on video yet. Pictures are a little harder to get now too because she's curious about the camera, but we still got some great ones!

Helping Daddy vacuum after taking down the Christmas tree.


Being goofy for the camera!


Anyone who's seen my baby pictures or heard stories knows I used to lay, and sleep, on my toy box. Here's Jessa doing the same thing on the same toy box in her room.


We turned our computer room into a playroom for Jessa (complete with a TV and fun wall stickers). I know: we've REALLY spoiled her now, but it's nice to have the toys out of our living room! It's a shame this poor kid doesn't have any toys though...

1 comment:

  1. Such a sad shame she's so deprived! I wish I could have come with my parents and could have seen her! She is so precious and she is such a little Amy!! Wish I lived closer!

    Love
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete